- Well-chosen promotional gifts can improve customers' opinion of your company. They can also draw in new potential customers. The key to giving great promotional gifts is by finding useful and attractive items that your customers will want to use again and again. Great promotional gifts should allow ample space for your company's logo and contact information to enhance the word of mouth and success of your business.
Reusable Canvas Bags
- Today's savvy consumers are opting to carry their purchases home in environmentally-friendly canvas shopping bags. These reusable bags are a relatively low-cost way to please eco-conscious consumers and remind them of your company each time they use one of the bags.
Reusable canvas bags are available from dozens of online retailers at an inexpensive price. They can also be customized with your company's logo for an additional price (costs vary depending on the retailer.)
- Flash drives are small external hard drives that allow users to save documents for back-up or transfer to other computers. Flash drives also make great promotional gifts because they're both useful and easy to transport.
They are available in different memory capacities---anywhere from 1 MB to 60 MB or more. The cost will depend on the memory size. Customers will be happy, no matter the size---flash drives can cost anywhere from $20 to $100 or more when purchased in retail stores.
- Giving promotional calendars is an effective way to remind your customers of your business 365 days a year. The type of calendar you give is up to you---options include wall calendars, desk-size calendars and pocket calendars. Prices will vary depending on the type and retailer you choose.
- If your customers include avid golfers, consider giving away golf balls emblazoned with your company's logo. Golf balls are a welcomed gift to golfers who will remember your company favorably as they're enjoying their favorite pastime. The best part about giving out golf balls is the cost---ball sets are relatively inexpensive across different online retailers.